Excellent dentistry in a patient-friendly atmosphere
At Your Dentistry Today, YOU take an active role to choose and receive the best dental care for YOU. Expect a relaxed environment where top-notch service meets high quality dentistry to exceed your dental expectations. Dr. Matthias has evolved this practice since 1995 and blends today's technology with his experience to offer you the power to maintain or restore you smile.
Your Dentistry Today
Dr. Michael D. Matthias - D.M.D M.A.G.D.
At Your Dentistry Today, We Care About YOU, Not Just Your Teeth!
Your Dentistry Today
want to see your smile again in 2020
Re-opening for routine dental care on 6/1/2020
call/text 302-575-0100 to secure your spot
Dear Patients and Friends of Your Dentistry Today;
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Thank you for the trust and loyalty you have show in being our patient. We look forward to seeing your smile again! Through this entire Pandemic, our focus has been to bring back staff and patients as safely as possible in this new environment. We have taken guidance from the state and plan to open for routine/preventive care the week of June 1, 2020. As some of you know, Dr. Matthias has been working behind the scenes in his duties as a leader in organized dentistry and has been involved in establishing statewide protocol and has been in direct contact with public health officials. This has given Your Dentistry Today guidance on strategies to incorporate technology, equipment and systems to provide the best environment possible to serve YOU.
Infection control protocol has been taken from recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Our clinical staff has always followed universal precautions to keep you safe and as a result of COVID-19, we have added more protocol for all staff, including front office AND patients:
• Our office will ask some screening questions upon scheduling. These questions will be emailed or texted to you electronically. They must be answered prior to entering the office.
• The "new" reception room is your car--AKA "curbside reception". Our main phone line 302-575-0100, can NOW accept texts, so contact us upon your arrival to the parking lot.
• We will greet you personally when you enter to offer hand sanitizer and to take your temperature with a temporal thermometer. Please wear a mask. We will have a complimentary one for you if needed. Ultimately we work on both sides or your mask and that is a great responsibility that we have chosen.
• Managing the schedule will now include social distancing between appointments. As we work to accommodate a variety of risk factors, such as age or health status, don't be surprised if appointments seem scarce as we protect you and our staff.
• In the event that you are not ready to come out just yet, you can have an exam at your home via phone/computer like Zoom instead the physical visit. This technology can be used to shorten your visit with a pre/post exam to your cleaning and even as a strategy to utilize your 6 month benefit before it is lost should your time be compromised.
We plan to contact every single patient. We will systematically start with patients who had upcoming appointments. Even if you did not have an appointment scheduled, we will be reaching out to update your status. While many things have recently changed, one thing has remained the same: We Care About YOU, Not Just Your Teeth!
Dr. Matthias and the Staff of Your Dentistry Today